Opting for a lower carb and calorie option? Zucchini noodles will never fail you. These zoodles are crunchy, fresh and are perfect for absorbing whatever sauce you are serving. Plus, you can bump up the serving since it is low calorie!
Have you ever heard of a savory matcha? This sauce is game changer. We love the flavor combinations and the subtle hint of matcha. You should definitely try this recipe soon and serve this with your favorite Coconut Bowls for an extra treat!
- BUDDHA BOWL
- Spinach, a handful
- Zucchini, 1/4 (spiralized)
- Carrot, 1/4 (spiralized)
- Avocado, 1/2 (1/4 can be used for the dressing)
- Cherry Tomatoes, 3-4 pcs
- Sesame Seeds, to taste
- CREAMY MATCHA TAHINI
- Tahini, 2 tbsp (hulled or unhulled)
- Matcha Maiden Matcha Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste, 1/2 tsp
- Tamari, 1 tbsp
- Rice Malt Syrup, 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Place spinach at the bottom of the bowl and top with your carrot & zucchini noodles.
- Add slices of ¼ of the avocado and the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Drizzle the dressing on the bowl. Enjoy!
- You can add them all into a blender with ¼ of the avocado to make it super creamy or add a splash of water to the tahini and other dressing ingredients and stir well to make it creamy.
Matcha is a tea that has a unique taste that is often used for ceremonies in Japan. Matcha Maiden has brought us high grade matcha that is great to use for any recipes. Full of antioxidants and a gentler source of caffeine, this certainly is a nice break from coffee.