BLUE MERMAID BOUNTY BARS:
G.F, D.F, R.S.F, V, VG
1 cup coconut cream
3 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp coconut butter
1/4 tsp blue spirulina
1/2 cup nut butter
- For the bars, combine coconut cream, coconut butter, and maple syrup in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Once combined, add some blue spirulina and fold in the desiccated coconut.
- Once combined, press mixture down into a square baking tin lined with parchment paper.
- Spread an even layer of nut butter on top of the coconut base
- Place in freezer to set for 2-3 hors
- For the chocolate coating, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth
- Once set, cut the bars and individually coat each bar with melted chocolate (Tip: decorate with edible glitter before chocolate sets)
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set