A very chocolate-y smoothie bowl. I love whipping this up as a quick afternoon snack. It’s a delish way to satisfy a sweet craving with healthy ingredients – and it really tastes like chocolate ice cream! I love eating smoothies out of a bowl. There’s just something extra decadent about it!
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 frozen banana, chopped
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp almond butter or coconut butter
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 cup ice
- Place the cacao powder, banana, Avocado, coconut, dates, chia seeds, milk, almond butter, ice cubes and protein, if using, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with cacao nibs and an extra sprinkle of desiccated coconut.