- 10-12 Brussels sprouts, washed
- 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 2 big handfuls of fresh greens
- 1/4 purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 2 cups mixed greens (I used spinach and rocket)
- 1 zucchini, julienned or spiralised
- 1-2 tbsp nuts or seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove seeds and skin from pumpkin and cut into medium-sized wedges. Add to a lined baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes and add to oven. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden and starting to caramelise.
- Shred Brussels sprouts thinly, using a knife, and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add Brussels sprouts and sauté for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, divide mixed greens and shredded cabbage between two bowls and top with avocado and zucchini. Top with avocado, roasted pumpkin and nuts or seeds of your choice.
- Drizzle over tahini dressing.